Regine Familet Presents:
Beautiful Tri-Level Noe Valley Edwardian - $1,995,000
This beautiful tri-level, three-bedroom, four-bath Edwardian home combines traditional aesthetics of high ceilings, hardwood floors, and crown moldings with a delightful openness given its generously sized rooms, skylights, and large windows. Completely redesigned in 2010, the exterior sets a sophisticated tone with its slate and stone landing, custom ironwork, decorator lighting and copper and zinc accents.
- An elegant circular floor plan is perfect for entertaining:
- Formal Entry with large coat closet.
- Gracious Formal Living Room with dual-paned bay window and original brick fireplace with gas insert.
- Handsome Formal Dining Room with wainscoting and coved ceiling.
- Sun-Filled Eat-In Kitchen with abundant cabinet space and stainless steel appliances including a Bertazzoni 6-Burner Gas Range.
- South-facing Bedroom with Full Bath.
- The current Master Bedroom is a romantic retreat. With expansive southern views, this enormous bedroom has its own private lounge area, oversized plantation shuttered windows, and dual California Closets. (If your family is expanding, this bedroom could be split into two nicely sized bedrooms without extensive construction costs.)
- The Second Bedroom with Full Bath en-suite could easily be a master suite.
- The Hall Bath features a leaded glass skylight, dual vanity sink, and shower over tub.
Illuminated by double skylights and floor-to-ceiling windows, the atrium-like staircase descends to an expansive lower level with flexible space for whatever you decide. The current set-up:
- Office with custom-designed drawers and shelving accessible via separate entrance.
- Expansive Family/Media Room opening to a deck leading down to an extremely private south garden.
- Full bath.
- Storage Closet.
- Two-Car Garage with Laundry Area (full size washer/dryer).
Large Private South Garden with BBQ Deck
The serenely landscaped garden will be resplendent in the spring complete with flowering bushes and mature trees: fig, loquat, olive, lemon and lime. This magical place is perfect for entertaining, playing or meditating – it even has its own zen pond and a place for Fido.
Where do San Francisco hipsters move when they grow up? Noe Valley. This small enclave nestled in the hills above San Francisco Bay is proof positive you don't have to leave the city when you transition from Stoli to stroller.
Jaw-dropping views of the bay looking east toward Oakland greet you from almost any street corner. Boutiques are chockablock here. With bakeries like Noe Valley Baking Company and restaurants that have become beloved neighborhood institutions, like Firefly, Noe Valley is paradise for foodies. Thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers market, locals never have to leave the neighborhood to get their fix of fresh organic vegetables, fruit and honey.
Some of the best public schools in the city are here in Noe Valley. Fairmount Elementary School and Alvarado Elementary School are both notable for their levels of family involvement. James Lick Middle School prepares students with language immersion programs, award winning art, music, and media programs. And the test scores are above 600 on the California Academic Performance Index (API.
Nightlife? Got it. From the trendy Bliss Bar to the awesome selection of imported beers at The Dubliner, Noe Valley is increasingly known for its nightlife. For live music check out Noe Valley Ministry, presenter of world class performers in folk, world music and the alt-rock scene.
Noe Valley is that prized thing in San Francisco: a place where families can put down roots, straight through the sidewalks of 24th Street.